Sunday, November 04, 2012

My autumn wreath

 2012-11-3


I have had, on my mind, to make some sort of autumn wreath. But, I wasn't willing or able to spend much money on it. Toyed around with the design in my mind. Well, yesterday, I found this wreath. The original price was around $25.00. It was on sale, for 40 or 60% off. I remember thinking that $12 was still a bit steep for what I wanted to spend, but I hung on to the wreath. I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased to find out the wreath was going to cost me $4.99, once I got to the check out.

2012-11-3

For the bargain price of $6, I put this together. I had played around with the idea of fastening fall color leaves onto the wreath, but none struck my fancy. So, I decided to keep it simple.

2012-11-3

Happy autumn! Blessings to you all, even though I have resented the daylight savings time change. My children obviously didn't get the extra sleep memo. In fact, my 13 month old twins woke me up at 3 am this morning, determined (playing dead didn't work) to nurse.

2012-11-3

I shall take me and my tired self to bed. In the meantime, hope you're enjoying your fall season.

1 comment:

deeps said...

nice work