Long story short, will you take some time to vote for this photograph? You can vote at least once a day, each day this week. Also? I'm told you can vote 2x or more per day.
This is the photograph in the running:
- Click on my vote now icon.
- Then it will take you to the above picture, posted on Parents Magazine's website.
- Below the image of the photograph should be a "vote for me" icon. Mine was pink. Click on that.
- Finally, it will ask for some sort of word verification (type in whatever word(s) it asks you to type, right below the printed word(s)), to ensure you're a real human being, not just some sort of automaton.
- Your vote is then submitted. You can share this link via facebook, twitter, or e-mail, if you like.
Thank you for your vote(s), favor, and time. Again you can vote more than 1x per day, every day this week. If you favor this photograph, vote, vote, vote!
* Parents Magazine, besides my entries in the photography contest, has no idea who I am. I am not be paid or being given any compensation to endorse or advertise for them. It's just me, promoting a photograph I took of my baby.